In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about sports in English.
Are you a sport fan? What sports do you like playing? Talking about sports in English is a great way to improve your conversation skills. After you watch, continue practicing your speaking with a certified English teacher:
Sport is a common topic in English conversation, so whether you like sport or not, it’s good to have something to say and be able to to ask some questions about sport.
See the full lesson with the script here:
1. Talking About Your General Opinion 0:35
2. How to Talk About Team Sports 4:05
3. How to Talk About Individual Sports 7:20
4. Talking About Why You Do Sport 11:55
5. Making a Longer Answer 15:01
In this lesson, you can learn:
– How to your opinion on sports. Do you like sports? Why or why not?
– Ways to talk about team sports in English.
– Phrases and vocabulary to talk about individual sports in English.
– Some helpful grammar rules when describing sports in English
– How to explain why you prefer certain sports.
– Helpful ways to make your answers about sport longer and more detailed.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- User Authentication in Node.Js Using Passport.js (passport-local)
- Vật Vờ| Mở hộp & đánh giá nhanh Samsung Gear S2: siêu đẹp, hiện đại, mượt mà
- Mình mua một đôi giày bóng rổ cực ngon chỉ để đi bình thường, giá 1.x
- FORD ECOSPORT 2014 SIÊU ĐẸP- XE Ô TÔ CŨ GIÁ RẺ
- 6 APP CHỈNH ẢNH yêu thích của Emmi & cách sử dụng |FAVE PHOTO EDITING APPS | Đẹp mặn #10| Happy Skin