Collective Mobility Solutions as the Key to Increasing Sustainability
The current transport debate is centred around the car, electric or other fuels for the car, and conventional public transport with fixed routes and fixed timetables. Professor Parkhurst argues that none of these approaches are likely to address the situation we face today, of energy scarcity and limited public funding. A more realistic alternative is collective mobility, where public and private transport are combined with demand-response services such as car clubs, car pooling, bike hire and taxi buses. It offers the potential to support rapid change towards greater efficiency without intensifying socioeconomic shock.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- User Authentication in Node.Js Using Passport.js (passport-local)
- Vật Vờ| Mở hộp & đánh giá nhanh Samsung Gear S2: siêu đẹp, hiện đại, mượt mà
- Mình mua một đôi giày bóng rổ cực ngon chỉ để đi bình thường, giá 1.x
- FORD ECOSPORT 2014 SIÊU ĐẸP- XE Ô TÔ CŨ GIÁ RẺ
- 6 APP CHỈNH ẢNH yêu thích của Emmi & cách sử dụng |FAVE PHOTO EDITING APPS | Đẹp mặn #10| Happy Skin